How to Become a Realtor
A career in Real Estate can be one of the most rewarding professions. You will guide clients through one of the most difficult purchases in their life or assist them in getting the most return from the sale of their home; however, before you are able to start your career, you will need to obtain the proper training.
We would like to invite you to one of our Real Estate Career Seminars to have a comprehensive look at what it takes to become a Realtor® and all of the expenses to get and maintain your Real Estate license.
Call 519-742-5800 ext. 2004 or click here to register for the next career seminar.
Roadmap to Your Real Estate Career
Once you have planned out your career path, it’s time to get yourself registered to become a Real Estate agent!
- When you are ready, register yourself at OREA.com.
- Sign up for your pre-licensing course – you will have to complete five different courses.
- If you need any assistance have questions during your courses, feel free to give us a call and we will help you through out the whole process
- Also, set up a one-on-one meeting with Bev Hepburn, our Residential Sales Manager, to discuss your future career as a Realtor®
- Once you complete your five courses, you are able to conduct your Real Estate business.
- Additional courses are required within a time period of completing your final course.
This is just a quick reference tool to how to get your career started. To get a more details, register for one of our no-obligation Real Estate Career Seminars or give us a call; we look forward to guiding you to a successful Real Estate career.